Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Job + New Home = New Bike!



Things have been just a bit hectic around here…just a bit. Bob and I have both gotten new jobs, him with Bentek Energy and me with History Colorado. We moved in to a lovely little condo with an amazing view just off Green Mountain in Lakewood. The trails and outdoor activities the area has to offer are thoroughly enjoyable. Also, the amount of money and energy we have put in to this move has been unreal. I had no idea it would cost so much. 

Some other things that have been going on…

I just finish with exams and the semester with all B’s and my sanity. Not too bad for my track recorded. 

I made a new friend who owns her own photography business. We meet for coffee every once and a while. She’s pretty awesome so check her out. 

I've joined a book club. We meet once a month and are currently reading Bossy pants by Tina Fey. Last month was Her Fearful Symmetry, which was an awful book by the way.
So with a new job, new home, and pretty much a new life I thought this would be a great time for a new bike. Meet Fanny! Or that’s what Bob calls her till I can think of a name. I NEED to think of a better name. Suggestions anyone?



So far she’s a great bike. I've taken her on a loop to Morrison, up to Denver on Clear Creek Trail and even over Dinosaur Ridge. We’re going on an outing tomorrow, maybe to Bear Creek. Not yet, sure but we will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or message!